Tuesday, November 28, 2006

three good things: how i felt*

Last night before I fell asleep I thought back to the past 24 hours and found a few things that made me happy =))
* mr.anthony taught us ways to increase our levels of happiness and we were all enthusiastic about it + we found our signature strengths which were really interesting and looked at others'
* chem test wasn't too hard;;i think i did well :D
* we went out to a nice restaurant for dinner instead of staying home :D
and that's all I could think of right now, but I overslept the next morning;; I was planning to get up a bit earlier and finish some of my leftover hw and instead got up later than usual...so I guess it worked!!
I think this activity is really simple and rewarding, and doesn't require much effort. It's better to feel better about myself at the end of the day and shove all the bad things out of my head, and instead focus on the things that are positive. Many people go to bed with worries and I think that may affect our dreams... so I hope my dreams get better =)

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah ^^ be happy is the best part in life
keep up the "happy habits"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home